Improvement is what all that matters.....

I don't really remember what I was up to last year as I was doing wrong in all the thing that I have to do. But these year things have been changing for me. If you all are questioning how is that then the answer is. From the starting day of my school I was given a responsibility to run a club, another was I was appointed as the class captain and lastly house assistant captain. Here I am not showing that I am a captain as many of the people now a days have that kind of perception.



I am not saying that what people are thinking is wrong but I want to tell all those people around me that I am changing and the regards goes to all the teachers of Bajothang Higher Secondary School who thought that I can do better and gave me the responsibility in many things that I was really interested in.

These year I learned that its not only the teachers that matters in all the right and wrong things that we the students do. But the one that matters is the students and we are the one who should think twice in what ever things that we try to do and also those things that we are planning to do. Last year I was like an uneducated student who always blamed others like friends, parents, teachers and those people who advised me but I was wrong it was all my mistake and I was a jerk who not not willing to except the mistake.

About the last post of mine where I said that I was drinking for the last time really helped me because again last week in Losar same incident happened where my friends forced me to drink but hopefully I was able to ignore them without hurting their feeling and I did nothing wrong there.

As I am improving from every angle of my life I noticed that we the people are born to do or be somebody in life, I was also born to be someone so I will be.

Remember readers "Yesterday was past, tomorrow is future and today is gift, that is why we called it present." Don't do anything wrong intentionally rather try to do some new things every day and make that day one of the memorable in your life.
And Lastly "Mistakes and failures are the bridge that connects you to the Success and more opportunity in life.......