Learn from yourself.

Knowing who you are and what you are is not just enough for us. We should learn to live accordingly to what we are and who we really are. May be I never knew who I really was or it might be that I never learned to live a simple and easy life. Being brought from a bad condition and all the way through until now I never apologized my parents for the wrong things that I have done. Nor have I ever apologized when I have hurted them. To be true I never knew that they loved me and cared me too. I was just having a negative thought that they were making me suffer. Sometimes I even though that I might be their adopted son that is why they make me suffer so much. But no I am their son and they did all these just to make me a good boy or a son in the future. Same like my teachers saying " you can take a horse near the river, but you cannot force the horse to drink the water ." It's uncountable If I count the number of times that I have hurted my parents and have done wrong things. From lying to running out of the house and much more but now I learned what it all really meaned so starting now I will never hurt them nor would I do any bad things....

So friends never hurt your parents as they are your source of everything rather love them more then your beloved ones..