Childhood


My dad still remember those incident of my childhood and it so happened that yesterday when we were having dinner he shared those sad part of his life with me when I was young.

It was during the time when we were in Nobding which is about 2 hour journey from Wangdue towards Bumthang. One day two of us (dad and I) went to Tsirang to get some bamboo that he needed for his work, in Tsirang I was left in one of my cousin’s house when he went to get the bamboo. Dad also said that, at that time I was saying I was hungry but the sad part was he had no money in his pocket at that time. He told me to be in my cousin’s place so that he will feed me after he return back by loading the bamboo. So I was left in my cousin’s place hungry.

 I did not ask them for food because I was like a guest and also I was a kid so I remained silent for the whole time until my dad returned. I was not given anything to eat or drink not even a glass or a drop of water. I am saying these because at the time when I asked my dad for food he was there with us. So when my dad returned he asked me did I eat anything? And the answer was no.
My dad knew that I was not given anything to eat by my cousin who was already married and was also employed. After knowing that my dad told me that we will have our food on our way back so without asking anything from my dad I listened to him and got inside the truck for my return journey. That time I did not know that my dad had no money, any how after some minutes I went into deep sleep, after which I woke up when I reached home only. So I had my dinner there in my house after a meal that I took early in that morning from the same place.

 Wow brother! I love my childhood very much thanks for your help at that time and I will never forget that movement. That was for my cousin but I got something for you all who are reading this and that is at present day when I go to Tsirang  I don’t actually go to their but if they happen to see me then they ask me to come at their place and stay, these kind of things happened many times. My mom dad doesn’t give any shit to them and again the other interesting thing is they remember us when they need help.

I heard that they were very happy when they heard that I ran away from the house last year and also they were wishing me best of luck in my exam after my return. Any way without giving any shit to their wish I studied and I qualified too. This year on 16th of February when our result was declared I received a call and that was also from him asking me how my result was? And without hesitating I told them that I qualified.

Have meet many people in life but why is it that only my relatives are like that?
There are more coming, I have many stories similar to these but let me keep it for some other day.
I got something for my relatives who are reading these and that is please don’t mind for what I am writing because I will never mention your name and also it will be a true story so be prepared for what I am writing and my next post.

If any of you are in a same circumstances please learn how to treat people and to give them company without differentiating their cast or without looking at their family status.

Do you all know why these kinds of things happened to me?
While the answer is my parents were poor at that time and now they are not!