My Mother.

I know my mom since I came into these world and that too was because of her. No matter in all those bad things that I have done she have always helped me and I am happy about that with her. Tomorrow is her Birthday and I want to make her happy. Got no idea how shall I go about that.

I am going to tell the whole world one story today and these is not just my imagination rather these is a real story and that too is about my mother. I love her more then anything. She is everything that me and my brother got.

I don't know whether tomorrow is really her birthday nor do anyone who knows her know anything about her real birth date. Just think how hard would it be for someone when they don't even know when did they actually came into these lovely planet.

She was looked after by her mother for only some month, though she had father who was with another woman her step mom he never talked with her :( . But after some month or year I am not sure but her mom left her. She never got a chance to know the love of mother nor father. And when her mother was gone she was looked after by her unties. And when she was living with them they treated her like a slave. Few year later she lost all of her hair, no one cared. She was bitten up by her aunts and was given the left over food. Dammit fuck those people ( Sorry for the language but they deserve more than that ).

But MY MOM she was not able to do anything because that was the only home that she had. I was told that she had a brother who use to give her food when she was made to work and that too was by hiding. I don't know where she got the education but I am told that she studied till 6th grade. Don't know what happened after that but what I all remember is that she never got to wear any new cloths rather she was always made to wear torn and old cloths of her aunts and her daughter.

She lived that life till she was 17 years. And after that she was married to my dad. Sorry people but you all might be thinking that I should not be saying these but I can't help myself.

When she got married she thought that maybe thats the end to her struggle in life. But faith dos not change these fast. Dad was never good to her though he brought food on the table for the family he never bought anything other then that. And slowly my mom started to do some small business, wove Kiras sold them and even worked in dads office as a sweeper always cleaning the office in the morning and evening.

She always bought gift and toys for me and my brother, but dad never did. Even from the side of dads family not many people liked her I don't know the reason but they still do the same. She did everything for her kids and her husband but never got true love form that man that she loved. Its not that he had relation with other woman but that was it.

I was in 7th grade when my mom got a chance to met her mother again (Details confidential).

At present every expenditure is the home is done by her only. And tomorrow is her birthday.

Are you all interested to know her? Then let me tell you all about her.

As a mother she is a role model, helps all those people who are in trouble, is kind but strict, understands others and always desires to be loved and gain love from her loved one.

Sorry if there is any mistakes I am crying and writing these.