It's a dream...

While I am a normal person but its unbelievable that my dream is very big. It's just that my desire are my dream so I can't really say what all i want and wish to become in my future. But the problem I got is i don't really trust my future, the very reason is because I am not so sure if what it is going to be as I change my mind every minute. I see many people saying that they want to be a doctor, engineer, piolet, teacher and business man or women, ectera...

But mine is simple for me I think, the reason is I just want to become a computer engineer thinking of doing corse in three field of it and that is software designing, hardware engineer and chip designing that's it. It's not that big though and apart from these I want to drive a expensive car of my choice that would probably be a Lamborgini, Hummer, Ferrari, BMW, or Mercedes, one from the list haha...
That was about the vehicle and in case of my house I want to have a personal land and build a good looking two stored building which is going to be computerized.
Apart from that I also want to marry a good looking women and also good by heart. Two kids a son and a daughter. I also want to keep my parents with me and want to raise them from the time I get into a job. When every thing is settled i want to travel around the world with my family including parents and my brother, taking my parents to the place that they always dreamed of going but was unable to.
That us not the end I would say because I have not yet started to work towards it. So the very first thing that I have to do to fullfill my desire or to make my dream come true I have to study so hard from now on wards nor I won't be able to do any thing for my dream.
I was once told by my mom that when ever you have a dream it's best not to keep them on our head because we will forget, so what we have to do is to keep our dreams in front of our eye so that we will always see and'll never forget it.
So what ever we do in life the very first thing that we need to do is to plan about what we are going to do and next is to work on it. When we are working on our dream sometime it so happen that we fail to accomplish our dream I would say why that happen us because on our way of working towards we if we happen to change our plan than that is the point where everything gets changed. So we should always remember that when ever we do, or work on something else we should never try to change the plan that was made before starting the task....