I love you mother!

While not only my mother It happened to me that I noticed that almost everybody's mother do love maintaining garden or planting a flower where ever they stay. It was a week ago when my mother left for shopping leaving only me and my father and my brother alone in the house. Our mother also loved the flowers too much that she warned all three of us that if we happened to make any harm to it she will kill us. As she left for the shopping there was no one to clean the house in particular though I any my brother lived most of the time we were lazy and we stayed in the house all the time playing PC games. When mom returned from the shopping she firstly noticed how much dirty and untidy the house was and after that she found out that the flower kind of plant that she kept in her bed room was tilted towards windows and she directly charged dad asking how that happened not knowing that flowers will grow in the direction of the light if they are kept in a dark place where there is no sun light. But instead of letting their quarrel lead to fight that I guessed of I went over to them and had to explain my mom that it was because of light. After that only she stayed calm. Nor misconception might have resulted in a bad result.

So guys always explain the things before people talk about it so that there won't be any mis understanding....