Helper's the destroyer.....!

I was taking a look at the packet of a cigerate that my friend left.When I saw that I thought of taking a look at its cover so that I can search for more information in the net about it. When I was going through I found one interesting thing and that was ITC was also mentioned there saying that it was owned by them. Looking at that name I quickly looked at the back side of classmate exercise book that I was having and there also I saw ITC's name tag saying that they are helping millions of uneducated children realize their dreams by providing them education. So I was stuck here in the name ITC. I am thinking agian and agian that is it possible that there are two ITC orginasation or is it that its the same. So if its the same then why is it that they are helping in both positive and negative thing?